Generalaire Humidifier 1042
The air quality is only a SOUCI outside, is not it? It is not the case! Since most people spend at least 90% of their time inside their home, the air inside is also a concern for health and comfort. In winter, the moisture in the average home can also go down to that little 5%. Compare that to the average humidity of 25% of the Sahara desert and you see why the air inside your home can seriously affect your health and comfort.
- Features One very effective flow through the unit that delivers 19.2 GPD. (Replacement part number: 990-13)
- Ideal for the addition / replacement and new installations at home.
- A portion of the heated air from the furnace through a water-soaked pad where it absorbs additional moisture and then returns for distribution throughout your home.
- A humidistat low voltage m2 is included.
- Limited warranty of 2 years.