Hot Water Heater – Dettson
- Allows for great replacement options
- More burner options than ever for the contractor
- New drain valve location for footprint efficiency
- New safety valve location, for ease of commissioning and maintenance
- Exceeds the new efficiency requirements
- Our high recovery rate unit runs quiet while offering reliable and safe operation
AIR EXCHANGER K Series
- Ideal for condos, lofts and small homes
- Fit almost anywhere such as a closet or above a hot water tank
- Quiet and efficient blower
- Energy efficient
- 5 Year warranty
Generalaire Humidifier 1042
The air quality is only a SOUCI outside, is not it? It is not the case! Since most people spend at least 90% of their time inside their home, the air inside is also a concern for health and comfort. In winter, the moisture in the average home can also go down to that little 5%. Compare that to the average humidity of 25% of the Sahara desert and you see why the air inside your home can seriously affect your health and comfort.
- Features One very effective flow through the unit that delivers 19.2 GPD. (Replacement part number: 990-13)
- Ideal for the addition / replacement and new installations at home.
- A portion of the heated air from the furnace through a water-soaked pad where it absorbs additional moisture and then returns for distribution throughout your home.
- A humidistat low voltage m2 is included.
- Limited warranty of 2 years.
Goodman Air Handler – ARUF
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motor allows air volume variation for heating and cooling applications
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Transformer & blower time-delay
- New SmartFrame™ cabinet construction
- Galvanized leather-grain embossed finish
- 21″ cabinet depth for easy attic access
- Coil-mounting track for quick repositioning
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Multiple electrical knockouts
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical, upflow, or downflow installations
- Improved condensate management
- Screw-less sides & back prevents condensation
- Three-hole condensate pan
- Tool-less filter access accommodates standard-size filters
- Factory-sealed cabinet achieves less than 2% leakage rate
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
Dettson Bi Energie – série AME
We distribute the AME series Dettson. The company manufactures heating systems since 1952. The electric furnace-oil dual energy allows you to choose your heating source. Using a bi-energy furnace is one of the most economical ways to heat your home. This type of furnace gives you the privilege to benefit from Hydro-Québec DT rate. Here are some characteristics of the furnace:
- Heating Capacity Oil 77 000-101 000 BTU.
- Electric heating capacity of 51 000-85 000 BTU.
- Electric element 15 000 to 25 000 watts.
- Beckett high efficiency burner.
- Silent firebox.
- 1 year warranty on labor, 5 years parts, lifetime heat exchanger.
Amana Central – ASX16
- Energy-efficient scroll compressor
- SmartShift™ technology with short-cycle protection
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter dryer
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed high- and low-pressure switches
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- Amana®-brand sound control to design
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available)